Saw the update in the downtime notify group..

btw, in our case it doesnt seem like just a small increase in
datastore timeouts, it seems like almost anything we try to do times
out, and as such the whole site is down..

hope that ino can help pinpoint the error and at least get a fix up so
our sites stay live..  Thanks!