I have a road map to deploy a datasstore featured application in AE.
The main design is to store a huge amount of static data and getting
the part of the data as per the requirements. There will not be any
major data includes in production.The only issue in this is
maintaining the huge amount of data (around 1000k entities) in the
datastore , b4 that adding it to the datastore. I have completed the
full application bt I couldn't upload it b'coz of the above
limitations. Let any clarify me, Is GAE team having a clear roadmap
regarding the datastore, timeout,pricing issues?