Hi everyone,

I see some people can't receive the verification code via SMS so they
can't confirm their account, but I'm currently facing an opposite
issue: I received the SMS but don't know where I can do this.

For unknown reason, the Google form @
http://appengine.google.com/permissions/smssend
just told me that there was a problem either with the username, or the
phone number, which is actually wrong, because I RECEIVED the SMS.

The problem to me is that my phone carrier in France, Virgin Mobile is
a MVNO on the well known Orange's network, so it's not identified
within the list of French carriers, but it's actually working.

Can someone please explain me what to do?? e.g. link to the
verification form?

I tried to fill in the "SMS issues" form @ , but it's not working
either, as I get a quite vague error message "There was errors:
Comments".

Greets,
Maxx