Hello Developers,
                          I upload the code of mail sending, its
working for my application ,if i moved the same code to another gmail
id its not working ,i change the application title and generate the
new .yaml file,html pages are visible and send mail is on problem ,it
says errors as

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/webapp/
__init__.py", line 501, in __call__
    handler.post(*groups)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/jai20/1.329883414291921018/main.py", line
36, in post
    mail.send_mail(user_email,sender_address,subject,body)
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/mail.py",
line 205, in send_mail
    message.send(make_sync_call)
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/mail.py",
line 477, in send
    raise ERROR_MAP[e.application_error](e.error_detail)
InvalidSenderError

could any one help me to solve this problem

Thanks in advance
jaikumar.cn