If I am using multiple .py files in my project (each requiring
different levels of authentication, login: required, login: admin, and
the other is for anonymous access), how should I handle my datastore
class definitions?

I have 2 issues:

1) I am afraid of forgetting to update the class definition in
file1.py when I update file2.py 's class definition.  Is there a way
to ease my concern?  Perhaps using imports?  How do I do this?

2) At least on my local server, when I access the the datastore
through file1.py, it breaks's file2.py's access to the datastore until
I stop and start the local server again.  If I fix issue 1, will it
fix issue 2?

Thanks,
-Neo