Hi,
I'm writing a google gadget that's supposed to use an appengine as its
server (which will manage a database and handle requests from
clients). I've written the app code and on my computer it runs without
any problem (from localhost:8080). I uplodaded this app and hoped to
find it running smoothly (and doing nothing), but when i navigate to
my app url it keeps giving me 404 error, claiming that the requested
url is not found.
Has someone encountered a problem like this? what can i do to fix it?
(or maybe since it's a server application the url SHOULD be 404ed and
only client apps talking to the server could give me valid responses?)

Thanks,
Shai