Hi,

I'm trying to develop a tagging application. What I'm missing is the
wrap-around of all the components involved.

The principle is:

The calling link:
b></a></span>

The JS function:

function updateTags(mark){

   new Ajax.Updater('tagging_area', '/update_tags' + mark, {
     method: 'get'

   });

}

the url mapping in my py program:

('/update_tags', UpdateTags),

the class in the py program

class UpdateTags(BaseRequestHandler):
def get(self):
 mark = self.request.get('id')
 self.response.headers['Content-Type'] = 'text/plain'
 self.response.out.write("this is new tag__" + mark)

I hope I'm doing it right.
Please let me know if I'm on the right track to implement it
correctly.

Thanks,

Shay Ben Dov