I have encountered a strange glitch with GAE. I cant select a default
version for my application!
I had one version, and I couldn't select it as the default version.
Every time I did google threw a unhelpfull "500 - error encountered"
page! And every time I upload my app from my machine, using the
version set to 2, appcfg.py theows "An unexpected error", and aborts,
and rolls back the update, and displays an equally unhelpful "Error
500 - Server Error (500) A server error has occoured".

So, I uploaded it using the version set to 3. That allowed me to
upload, but I couldn't select either one as the default app!

Help! I cant continue developing because none of my update show at
x.appspot.com!

Also on my dashboard there is a "Quota exceeded" error, which HAS to
be related to the problem described above. I have not used any of my
quotas - as I have been the only one using the app, and I have been
using it for less than a day.

Regards
~Tom