Hi,

What are our chances of getting a dashboard report that will show the
quota usage by registered users?

My problem is that for example, I have registered user H that uses a
lot of quota and I also have registered user L that uses a little
quota. When user H takes the application over the quota limit, then
user L will be affected by the outage just the same, even though he is
not responsible for it.

Bottom line is that I would like a way to analyze how much quota a
particular user is using.

I don't mind if I have to download some sort of raw data that I then
have to analyze myself, as long as I can identify:
Not registered users: 30% of CPU Time
User H1: 10% of CPU Time
User H2: 9% of CPU Time

I looked through the issues list but I couldn't find one that
addresses this.

Thanks,
Tony