Hi Daniel,

When you say embedded images, do you mean as attachments, or an HTML
email with image tags? In either case you may find some helpful
information in the docs for the mail API

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/mail/emailmessagefields.html
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/mail/attachments.html

If you are using HTML, the images will need to be hosted somewhere so
that the img src can point to the URL.

Happy coding,

Jeff