Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and has some
advice for me.

I've noticed that the GAE Development Server (dev_appserver.py) is
taking about 0.5s or more for every GET request. I'm talking about
GETs for local files, with the Dev Server running on my local
computer.

Imagine a simple webpage that uses 1 image, 2 javascript files and 2
CSS files, this will take 3s to load on a local computer, because each
GET takes 0.5s!  This seems excessively long to me. It's making local
automated tests painfully slow.

Is this a bug?  My computer seems fine and runs normal programs at
normal speeds.  I'm not sure exactly when the problem started, but it
might have coincided with the most recent version upgrade.

Any thoughts, comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Jonathan