I have several indexes on the Google server that are not only no
longer in my local index.yaml, but reference properties that no longer
exist in the datastore.  I assume this is slowing my write operations
down, at least in the case of indexes referencing properties that
still exist (but maybe including the obsolete properties as well).

These deletions were made several days ago.  When I add an index to
index.yaml and deploy it, it adds on the Google end just fine.  I'm
pretty sure these deletions happened automatically for me in the past,
but they aren't anymore.  Is there something more I should be doing
besides just remove it from index.yaml?  I should not that there have
been a few times where I've deleted index.yaml on my local system
after clearing my local datastore and re-working some of my model
definitions.  Not sure if that's related or not.

I can provide my app name in a private e-mail.