Hi,

I have run into difficulties when trying to access certain parts of
Picasa's XML from django templates. For example, a list of tags for a
photograph can be found under a "media:keywords" tag. However, when I
try to parse something like {{ photo.media:group.media:keywords }} in
a template, I am getting an error. I suspect that a ":" symbol is
treated the same as "." and the parser is trying to split a tag's name
in two.

Has anyone came accross the same problem?

Martin