Hi,

You can order on properties that are not used in the inequality filter, as
long as you order _first_ by the inequality filter property.

So what you can do is:
score_query.filter('score_date >', date_diff)
score_query.order('-score_date')
score_query.order('-score')

Then, if you limit the number of results fetched, you should be able to do
the rest of the sorting in memory. If you stored the sorted results in
memcache and did the query relatively infrequently, it should not be an
issue.

-Marzia