On Dec 30, 6:46 pm, Adam <adam.crossl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Put it into your main Python source file.

Won't that cause data coherence issues?

Whenever main.py is imported on a new server, it will assign values
defined in the source code. Right?

What if I want to change those values programatically?

In some systems, such configuration data is stored in an INI file
which is read/written by the admin interface.
In GAE, we cannot access the file system so an INI file is out of the
question.

It seems that the datastore is the only place to put this info. It
will essentially be a single-entity model.

Thanks,
Salman