On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 1:59 AM, Tiago S. wrote:
> I´m facing the exactly same problem. I thought about querying all(with
> a fetch(100), in my case) the children with name 'Joe', and then put
> all the parent keys in a list(with a list comprehension, maybe). With
> all the keys, query the Parent using Parent.get(list).

You can simply do [entity.parent for entity in result]. If you have a
ReferenceProperty, the first time you call the property "parent" to
get the key, it'll be fetched. So building and fetching a list would
only be possible if you store an additional property with the parent
key - or you'd be doing double fetch.

-- rodrigo