Not sure if I am understanding the datastore model correctly .

I am looking to store, address, zip, county in a model and then be
able to query by say zip or city or county.

Can just one field with the PostalAddressProperty be used or do I need
to duplicate data .. given I am not sure if PostalAddressProperty
allows for county and also if I have to filter how do I filter on a
field with all things in it?

  address = db.PostalAddressProperty()
  city = db.StringProperty(multiline=False)
  state = db.StringProperty(multiline=False)
  zipCode = db.IntegerProperty()
  county = db.StringProperty(multiline=False)

Any suggestions on approach?