I've been running into numerous issues with the datastore today,
wondering if others have as well:

- GAE Admin DataViewer frequently encountering "server error"
- occasionally queries fail to return entities that do actually exist

I have a model, Post, with a property "status_id" and a reference
property, "user",  to a User model.  When I query for a specific
entity by status_id, the datastore cannot find it.  But, if I pull up
the posts by user, User.posts, it is there.  Also if I pull up the
entity by its string encoded key value, the datastore returns it.

This returns nothing in this case:
    q = db.Query(Post)
    q.filter('status_id = ', status_id)
    post = q.get()

This contains the post:
    user.posts contains the post plain as day

This also returns the post, key is obtained from looping through
user.posts:
    post = Post.get(db.Key(key))

It's quite maddening.  In 99% of the cases the query by status_id is
working fine, but for this one post, the datastore is failing.  Seen
anything like it?