Hello everyone,

Some of you may have noticed the recent addition of a "guru" listing
at the top of our main groups page. We've selected a few top
contributors to the App Engine community to act as App Engine Gurus.
Gurus will continue to post normally in the group, but are now
officially noted for their excellent contributions. The gurus were
selected based on their eagerness to participate in the App Engine
community as a whole and their advanced knowledge of the API.

The newly appointed Gurus are:

  - Alexander Kojevnikov
  - Bill Katz

Google will continue posting normally alongside the gurus. Our primary
focus is to help developers using the API, and the gurus will help
with that focus by continuing to help provide knowledge and answers to
those who ask. Remember that this list isn't fixed. Gurus who stop
participating may be removed, and others who demonstrate the level of
expertise and willingness to participate may be added.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply, contact me directly,
or send a message to the group's owners list.

Daniel O'Brien