I can limit records returned through query to say 15 or 20 or 25 rows
but my problem is that the calculation that i needs to do on returned
records needs results with distance in ascending order. It may be that
in first 25 rows, there may be distances that are greater than the
distances calculated in subsequent fetching. That's why I am looking
for a way to do calculatin in query and then order by ASC. This is
happening because the table only contains info about businesses like
name, physical address, latitude, longitude and using the latitude and
longitude as provided in request we haave to calculate distance in
miles and then sort the results in ascending order of distances
Thanks