Hi,
     Iam new bee to igoogle i want create a gadget in igoogle.In that gadget a
user can enter his Name and Phone number to submit in a database, after that in
a list box when a user enters a letter (eg 'a' the names starting with 'a'
(Absar,Anand,albert)) should be displayed in that list box. And when he clicks
a name in the list,the Name and PhoneNumber should be displayed in separate
window.
      But i dont find any database in gadgets API to store the Name and
PhoneNumber and to get list the names in a list box
      so please tell me solution for to solve this problem

      my email id : absar.aha...@gmail.com   , absar.aha...@yahoo.com