Hi everyone!

In a thread [1], and in the documentation [2], it says that setting
ancestors doesn't affect performance, but I'm not sure that this is
the case.

I set up two queries, one using "WHERE locationKey = :1" (locationKey
is a db.StringProperty), and one using "WHERE ANCESTOR IS :1" (the
ancestor is an entity created based on the locationKey).

The measured "ms-cpu" in the request logs comes out WAY smaller for
the "ANCESTOR IS" query (roughly 3,000ms-cpu vs. 30,000 ms-cpu for
1,000 entities, and roughly this same ratio for smaller queries)

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  Did I mess something up, or is
there something from the documentation, or is it something else
entirely?

Cheers
Tony

[1]