Sometimes the Datastore takes longer then expected.
You don't have to take action for the CPU used in the Datastore operations.
What you need to optimize is the Python code you write yourself, don't
do heavy math.
If you only do template stuff with the retrieved objects you will not
get entrys in the log about High CPU, Django templates are not CPU
intensive.
High CPU in the dashboard might be a reason to look if you need that
amount of objects and "can I do with less" but it will not count for
the High-CPU-quota.
If you often get log warnings for a certain query, that query needs
optimization.