Hi!

Thanks for reply. Yes I tried with smaller content and it works.
However I would also need a bigger content.

I would be happy to remove the double <pre> tag if that will solve my
issue.

Also I would like to tell that if I store the content of my doc to
dataStore then my django can easy render that. I face problem only
when it is from fetchurl.

Thanks again.

Regards
Anand