Hi, Group.

I am pleased to announce the release of App Engine Console version
1.0beta3. Please see http://con.appspot.com/ for demos, documentation,
and downloads.

App Engine Console is an interactive Python session running in the
server, which you use from a web browser. Designed to be embedded
within App Engine projects, the console assists developers with
testing and debugging their code and data in both development and
production settings.

New changes to App Engine Console:

* Support the SDK version 1.1.8
* Full support for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer
browsers
* Several bug fixes and unit tests

Thanks very much to everybody who has emailed me with bug reports,
comments, and other feedback. Future plans for App Engine Console
include persistent sessions, simultaneous sessions (i.e.
“copiloting”), and autocompletion; and I am eager to hear ideas from
other App Engine developers.