Hello,

I am playing with Google App Engine and Python and I cannot list the
files of a static directory. Below is the code I currently use.

app.yaml
- url: /data
  static_dir: data

Python code to list the files
myFiles = []
for root, dirs, files in os.walk(os.path.join(os.path.dirname
(__file__), 'data/') ):
    for name in files:
        full_name = os.path.join(root, name)
        myFiles.append('%s;%s\n' % (name, datetime.fromtimestamp
(os.stat(full_name).st_mtime)))

When I run this code locally on my machine, everything is alright. I
have my Python script at the root of the directory and it walks the
files under the data directory. However, when I upload and run the
exact same code in GAE, it doesn`t work. It seems to me that the
directory structure of my application is not exactly replicated in
Google App Engine. Where are the static files?

Thanks!