My app just sends and receives JSON, so here's what I do: I run my app in
debug mode and then drop to the command line and send JSON code via curl
(I'm on a Linux box).  Works great.

You should be able to set a breakpoint, fire up a browser and do whatever it
is you do and the breakpoint should break.

How do you "know" it's running properly? It sounds as if you're doing a "Run
As..." instead of "Debug As...".

--

Faber Fedor
Cloud Computing New Jersey