@Marzia
Thanks, I'll be sure to fire off a message once I actually need the
extra quota (right now I was just simulating high usage so I can live
without it for a while longer =)

@boson
Yeah, I know, but I'm referring to the burst quotas, which are not
visible anywhere (unless you count the high CPU usage quota, which
probably works similarly to the burst quotas.) I'm assuming there is
one burst quota per API (datastore, images, ...)

Basically these quotas are small but refresh very quickly, so once a
spike in usage occurs, the site will run out of quota, but in a few
minutes when things have calmed down, the site will be able to operate
again.

This is a smart concept but I seem to be hitting this limit fairly
quickly and I wish I could see how quickly I spend the quota and how
fast it replenishes, so I can make an estimate on the number of
concurrent users I can support.

Regards,
Andreas