I hope this is in compliance with posting rules etc etc and I know
that it is not usually a good sign to start off with such a sentence,
so I'll cut to the chase:

I have about 20 beta invites available for a service called Aardvark.
Aardvark is new application that facilitates user-to-user questions
and answers. Users can both ask and answer questions. Upon
registration, users list their areas of expertise. Questions relating
to those areas are routed to them. All of this can take place via IM,
GChat, and a UI on their web site. You can read more here:
http://venturebeat.com/2008/11/05/social-search-product-aardvark-think-yahoo-answers-meets-twitter-but-better/

I think it would be neat if a sizable portion of the Google App Engine
Google Group signed up for this service and listed Google App Engine
as an area of expertise.

I am willing to give away about 10 invites on this group, the only
condition is that you *promise* to use your beta invites to invite
others from this Google Group as well. In case you were wondering, the
other 10 invites will go to the Django Users Group ;)

Simply reply or private message me with your email address and I'll
get you set up.

Thanks, and I apologize if I broke any rules,

Alan