Hi, I'm a n00b to python and GAE, so apologies in advance for the
naivety of this question..

My app has multiple .py files, which share db models.
So to avoid repetition, I want a single file that has the db model
definitions, such as 'datamodel.py'.
I can then import that into my main.py with 'import datamodel'.
To then use the model I need to do 'datamodel.modelName'.

Is there a way to avoid the 'datamodel.' part, so that I can address
it directly as 'modelName'?
I suspect this has something todo with namespaces, but I dont really
understand it.
thanks,

tom