Using webapp framework, I have created a class for handling the GET
request:
class myclass(webapp.RequestHandler)
    def get(self):
if i instead use the django then how the same class will be modified
to use django framework? Though I have seen that django looks urls.py
for requested urls and then refers views.py for matching views. So how
can i use a class i"myclass" to handle the same?
Correct me wherever appropriate as i have not used django before
Thanks
Arnie