On Jan 8, 2:46 pm, Anthony <acorc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I have a main(), but the zipimporter is not in the .py file
> containing the main() it is in an imported file.
>
> The zipimporter is writing out its own info into the log.. for every
> request - should this happen if it is cached?

I'm suffering from this problem, too.  I'm using the Django Google App
Engine helper and it seems to be reloading the zip file for every
request.  I stuck in a logging call after the sys.path insertion and
it seems to be running for every request.  I am on SDK 1.1.8, but that
doesn't seem to change anything.