Hello,

I have been working on a App engine project. That reads local files
out of a directory, concats it and exports it. I tested it locally it
worked fine. Even better than I expected. When i deployed the project.
The code worked, but the file that it supposed to show are no where to
be found.

My includes / imports:

import cgi
import os.path

from array import array
from google.appengine.ext import webapp
from google.appengine.ext.webapp.util import run_wsgi_app
from google.appengine.api import memcache

This is how i access the files:

header = fileversion + '/javascript/license.txt'
                                # if we have the file, add it to our output
                                if os.path.isfile(header):
                                        license = open(header,'r')
                                        for required in license:
                                                output.fromstring(required),

output is an array, where i add the lines in.
After i have gotten all my files, i do output.tostring() and write out
the result. (and add it to my memcache)
But it shows nothing, http://spry-it.appspot.com/js?version=1.6.1&files=SpryData

As far i understood, App Engine could read files, but not write. So i
see no reason why this should work.

App.yaml:

application: spry-it
version: 1