I finally figured this out. I used the tasks sample project as a
model. My approach might not be perfect, but it is working. I created
a function on Locations db to get a list of address_id for the current
user. I call this function from the view for the page with the form,
and then created a custom django form... pulling in the select options
from the address_id list. I tried this general approach previously but
could not get it to work. This might have been due to the fact that I
was not including a (hidden) field in my custom form.