Hi,

We're developing a google app engine application and we'd like to
provide a way for the users to easily install the application to their
Google Apps domain (and to the user's own application ID on App
Engine). Something like the "Add it now" button on the "Google Code
Reviews" product available in the Solutions Marketplace:

http://www.google.com/enterprise/marketplace/viewListing?productListingId=5143210+12982233047309328439

I searched this discussion group and the web, but I couldn't find any
relevant information. Is this possible for a provider other than
Google Labs? Does google provide an API or solution to make this easy
for a App Engine solution listed on the Marketplace? Has anyone else
tried this?

Thanks in advance,
Nuno