Hi Marzia,

> There have been periods this morning with higher than average serving
> latency, but so far this is all we have seen:

I am pretty sure there was something wrong. I am sitting in Europe,
maybe that's the reason...

But I tested my site multiple times with
http://www.hyperspin.com/
which tests site accessibility from multiple locations round the
world.

Around 8:00 am PST it reported 500 errors from everywhere around the
world, sometimes one or two locations worked ok but the next time I
tried I got an error again.

Now I checked our site again and everything seems quite normal.

It's making me nervous that we (or at least I) are experiencing
*major* problems and there seems to be no explanation for this.

Maybe someone can look into that to make sure it doesn't happen again?

Regards,
Constantin