Now we know it, XMMP comes to appengine. So far, appengine has been
limited to shortlived-HTTP requests.  What are the educated guesses
(or somebody who knows it, is allowed to speak out loud here ...),
will XMMP bring streaming HTTP request with possibly longer lifetime
than 10 sec to appengine (but also higher cost, like HTTPS), so we can
do long-polling or other serverpush hacks ? Or none of this, it will
run on the same platform and just normal polling will be
"encouraged" ?

Roberto