Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with using urlfetch. I'm trying to fetch a page
that needs authentication. The authentication is done by using an url
parameter (ie http://server/index.php?auth=authstring).

When I write the url in my browser, the page I want is shown. When I
call the fetch function with the same url, the login page is retrieved
instead of the expected page, as if the authentication parameter
wasn't recognised. I'm calling the function only with the url as the
parameter ( urlfetch.fetch(http://server/index.php?auth=authstring) ),
so the request should be a normal GET request.

Could you please tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.