Does anyone know if the kid template module is a supported template
engine on Google App Engine?

I am very new to the kid module and just wanted to give it a shot as a
Google App Engine project and I receive the following when running my
sample code thru dev_appserver.py :

63 class KidFile(object):
   64     magic = imp.get_magic()
   65
   66     def __init__(self, kid_file, force=False,
magic undefined, global imp = None, imp.get_magic undefined

<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'module' object has no attribute
'get_magic'

I basically get this during the kid module import.

Sorry if this has already been covered, in general I am new to GAE as
well.

Thanks in advance,

jmt