Hi,

  Thanks for the reply Marzia. But if I am not mistaken this
restriction was not there earlier, I am sure that I could check the
version from my App Engine Dashboard and click on the new version and
check it out so as to make sure everything was working fine. Can we
give something like appversion.latest.googleappdomain.com?

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.