On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:51 PM, Allen <allen.lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I finish the application, I can upload to Google App Engine by
> "appcfg.py update ....."

Right.  You upload it to Google and take advantage of their infrastructure.

> My question is :
> Can I run this application in my local LAN. And make sure other
> computers in the samd LAN can visit it.

When you run it on your local computer you ARE running it on your local
LAN.  If configured properly, there's no reason other computers on your LAN
can't use your app.  You won't get the benefits of Google's infrastructure,
of course, but maybe you don't need that on your local LAN.

But why would you do that?  The main selling point of AppEngine is, IMO, the
scalability.

--
Faber Fedor
Linux New Jersey