Hi,

  Is there anyway this can be achieved by passing the ACSID of the
user along. I have noticed that the ACSID cookie for same user in
different domains are different, I also set the cookie in the
URLFETCH. This does not validate the user using the USERS
automatically. Is there any other way this can be achieved?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.