I beleive you need to register the key for the {appid}.appspot.com
domain, due to the way urlfetch sends the HTTP referer header. (even
if you

However appengine is a shared system and urlfetch uses a proxy and the
API geocoder limits requests by IP address. For that reason Jarek's
advice to use the ajax method is probably best - that way the request
comes from the users IP which is less likly to be throttled.

--
Barry

- www.nearby.org.uk - www.geograph.org.uk -