Good Monring All,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to create a SOAP Client that
would run in GAE.  I was able to create a client using wsdl2py and it
runs correctly outside of GAE, but it will not run in GAE.  The error
that I get in GAE is "'module' object has no attribute 'getaddrinfo'"
and from the research I have done I beleive that the error is caused
by the socket module being disabled in GAE.

I have been playing with the urlfetch, but I have not be able to
successfully call a SOAP web service using it.

So, if anyone has been able to create a SOAP cleint in GAE I would
love to know how you did it.

Thanks,
Doug