Hi

I have recently created a webpage,I would like to use the google map
api in my site.
i found a tutorial for this in the below site
http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=74725&topic=11364

but now google is not providing google page (http://pages.google.com )
instead of that we can create a free webpage using google site.Here my
issue is there is no options in my  newly created page to upload the
html page.

I have registered in google map api and got an html code and a key but
how i will use this code in the free site.

I have also registerd a new domain in google and there is an option
fot google app engine.

Is there any way we can use google app engine to fulfill my
requirement

Looking forward for your help and suggestions

Thanks & Regards
praveen.prasa...@gmail.com