Hi,

I just wanted to share with you guys a little GAE application I have
written for Second Life. I call it the WindLeaf Search HUD. As its
name implies, It comes in the form of a user-friendly HUD in the
virtual world of Second Life. The HUD's backend is driven by a GAE app
that crawls and indexes interesting places in Second Life. The end
result is that users can find these interesting places through the
WindLeaf HUD.

Right now the WindLeaf Search HUD is now open for beta testing and
scalability tests, so if you are a Second Life user send an in-world
IM (instant message) to my avatar Sheryl Mimulus for a copy of the
HUD.

Thank you. :)