Hello,

it's not a big deal because it's only in the logs but - maybe it's only
a small problem.

I'm caching my whole rendered site as it comes out of the template
engine plus all the headers in memcache, to serve with minimum latency
(A cached request needs normally 7ms-cpu at the moment). I'm printing
the cached request and the cached headers directly with print, without
touching the webapp-framework.

The problem is, that if i cache a 404 Error page on the client side
everything is perfect (tested with netcat), but it logs status code 200
to the admin panel if cached and 404 if its not cached. So i think i
have to signalize to the webserver that this is a 404? How do i do that
without the webapp framework?

Greetings,
Steffen