Hello All,

Does the Data Viewer need any configuration before it can be used?

I have an application that is able to put and get data from the data
store and when using the dev server is viable in the development
console, but when deployed the application still works, but when I
click on the Data Viewer in in the production console I get the
message "No Data Yet. You'll need to insert data programmatically into
the Datastore before you can browse it here."

Thanks,
Doug