Hi Geoffrey,

I tried that form, but it seems broken.  I fill in all fields, but on
submit I get an error complaining about missing comments.  See screen
shot at http://www.imgshack.info/images/20ph6kmlm1m9buem99.png

Is the only way to solve this problem a broken form?  Isn't anyone
from Google looking after registrations?

Thanks in advance,
Guy

P.S. Sorry about the double post, but Groups seems to be dropping my
post content?