We have an application and I would want to introduce it in Cloud Computing.
We have read a lot of things about Cloud Computing and theirs advantages. I
don't know if GAE is just a hosting which supports python environment or if
I could get all the advantages of Cloud Computing with GAE.

I'm reading all the information of the differents actors of Cloud Computing
and I must choose one and introduce my application into. Anybody knows the
best application?? (Microsoft Azure, Intalio, Amazon...)

Thanks!